Dr. Sarker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aziza Sarker, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. She currently practices at Terra-boson Home Dialysis LLC and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center - Pasadena, TX. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sarker?
Dr. Sarker has been a great provider for me after a bout of sepsis. She is thorough and is a born teacher--i.e. she clearly explains what the patient is dealing with an answers all questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aziza Sarker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sarker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sarker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sarker frequently treats Anemia, Hyperkalemia, and Acute Kidney Failure.
Dr. Sarker's office is located at 7015 Almeda Rd Ste 3, Houston, TX 77054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sarker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center - Pasadena, TX
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Surgery Specialty Hospitals of America