Call (316) 494-6012 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aziz Maksoud, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Maksoud completed a residency at Kansas University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maksoud is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Kansas Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical School, Internship Hospital
- American University - Beirut, Medical School
- University Of Connecticut-Hartford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Kansas University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- American University of Beirut-Medical Center, Medical School — 1994
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maksoud?
After an angioplasty in 1998 that was a bad experience with another doctor, I had Dr Maksoud do an angiogram with two stents and he was one of two doctors in Wichita that went in through a wrist artery instead of a groin artery. He is knowledgeable and trustworthy. Excellent doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aziz Maksoud, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maksoud's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maksoud accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maksoud frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Maksoud's office is located at 9350 E 35th St N Ste 101, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maksoud speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Maksoud has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Sumner Community Hospital
- Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital