Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Aziz Soomro, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Chappaqua, NY. Dr. Soomro completed a residency at New York University School Of Medicine North Shore University Hospital Manhasset, Ny. He currently practices at Telepsychiatry at Chappaqua Behavioral Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- New York University School Of Medicine North Shore University Hospital Manhasset, Ny, Residency Hospital
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- North Shore University Hospital NYU School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Hudson Health Plan
- Magellan Health Services
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Sindhi, Urdu
Telepsychiatry at Chappaqua Behavioral Medicine
Telepsychiatry at Chappaqua Behavioral Medicine1 S Greeley Ave, Chappaqua, NY 10514 Existing Patients: (914) 238-1699
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soomro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Soomro frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Soomro's office is located at 1 S Greeley Ave, Chappaqua, NY 10514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soomro speaks Sindhi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.