Dr. Moalemi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Azita Moalemi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, VA. Dr. Moalemi completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Virginia Heart & Vascular Center and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moalemi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- George Washington University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- George Washington University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- George Washington University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Heart & Vascular Center
Virginia Heart & Vascular Center6136 Brandon Ave, Springfield, VA 22150 Existing Patients: (703) 866-3131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moalemi?
I had to change my cardiologist after 15 years due to stupid insurance rules and needless to say I was concerned to see a new doctor, but I was wonderfully surprised by the extraordinary care that I received from Dr. Moalemi and her staff. I was pleasantly surprised and I knew I was in good hands when Dr. Moalemi volunteered to keep my previous doctor informed of all her decisions. Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azita Moalemi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moalemi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moalemi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moalemi frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Moalemi's office is located at 6136 Brandon Ave, Springfield, VA 22150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moalemi speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center