Dr. Azita Mesbah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mesbah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Azita Mesbah, MD is a nephrology specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Mesbah completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mesbah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Miami Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 16305 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 220, Irvine, CA 92618 Existing Patients: (949) 244-4731
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mesbah?
Dr. Mesbah cared for my dying wife during her final years. Dr. Mesbah always spent time, quickly researched problems and always was there for my wife emotionally. My father was a MD and also really cared. However, in today's world so many American doctors don't have a real connection with her patients. Dr. Mesbah does and I can't recommend her more highly both for her medical knowledge/skill and her warm, caring bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mesbah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mesbah frequently treats Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypercalcemia.
Dr. Mesbah's office is located at 16305 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 220, Irvine, CA 92618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mesbah speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mesbah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Saddleback Medical Center