Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Azin Abazari, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Abazari completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. She currently practices at Stony Brook Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abazari is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stony Brook Ophthalmology
East Setauket Office33 Research Way Ste 13, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 444-4090
St Francis Cardiac Prevention Services PC500 Commack Rd, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (631) 444-4090
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abazari?
Easily the best doctor and best medical experience I have ever had. Dr Abazari, patient, kind and knowledgeable. She made the entire experience of my cataract surgery one that I actually enjoyed. From the beginning, when she took the time to answer my questions thoroughly and thoughtfully and explain the various procedures, through the surgery and then the follow-up, it may sound weird, but I wish she practiced other types of medicine as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abazari frequently treats Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, Blepharitis, and Corneal Ulcer.
Dr. Abazari's office is located at 33 Research Way Ste 13, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abazari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stony Brook University Hospital