Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saquib accepts your insurance.
Dr. Azim Saquib, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hobbs, NM. Dr. Saquib completed a residency at Ohio Valley Medical Center. He currently practices at General & Vascular Surgeons of the Southwest Pa. and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saquib is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Deborah Heart Lung Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Ohio Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Jersey City Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Sind Med Coll, U Karachi, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
General & Vascular Surgeons of the Southwest Pa.5419 N Lovington Hwy Ste 21, Hobbs, NM 88240 Existing Patients: (575) 391-9454
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saquib?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saquib frequently treats Chest Pain, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Saquib's office is located at 5419 N Lovington Hwy Ste 21, Hobbs, NM 88240. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saquib speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Saquib has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center