Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Azhar Khan, MD is a pulmonologist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Med Ctr Of Central Mass. He currently practices at Pulmonary Physicians of Oklahoma City and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Mt Sinai Svcs At Queens Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Ctr Of Central Mass, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Brookdale Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of The Punjab / Punjab Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
I have been seeing Dr Khan for a few years… his office called today and cancelled my appointment… they told me he is retiring… end of discussion
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azhar Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 3366 NW Expressway Ste 660, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Portland Avenue
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Pulmonary Physicians of Oklahoma City
Nancy Satzler MD PC3366 NW Expressway Ste 660, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (405) 947-3347