Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (908) 417-6731.
Dr. Aysha Khalid, MD
New Patient(908) 417-6731
Dr. Aysha Khalid, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Somerville, NJ. Dr. Khalid completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. She currently practices at Astera Cancer Care and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khalid is board certified in Hematology.
Astera Cancer Care
The Steeplechase Cancer Center30 Rehill Ave Ste 2500, Somerville, NJ 08876 Existing Patients: (908) 417-6731
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Ross University, Medical School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalid?
Extremely Good. Dr Khalid feels like a trusted friend and family. Her observation and guidance is valuable. I feel happy to be under her care.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khalid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aysha Khalid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalid frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Khalid's office is located at 30 Rehill Ave Ste 2500, Somerville, NJ 08876. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khalid speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.