Call (216) 250-7273 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ayman Hussein, MD
New Patient(216) 250-7273
Dr. Ayman Hussein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. She currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 250-7273
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussein?
After I was diagnosed with AFIB and it was not resolved on a continuing basis by cardioversion, further help was needed. Dr. Hussain recommended arrythemia drug that has resolved the issue for several years. Her follow-up is excellent and has a very pleasant manner.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Carrollton Regional Medical Center
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ayman Hussein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hussein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hussein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hussein frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hussein's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hussein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.