Dr. Ayman Harakeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harakeh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ayman Harakeh, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Harakeh completed a residency at American University of Beirut Medical Center. and is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harakeh is board certified in General Surgery.
- Gundersen Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Henry Ford Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Jordan, Medical School — 2000
- American University of Beirut / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1994
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 200 Jose Figueres Ave Ste 225, San Jose, CA 95116 Existing Patients: (408) 929-5610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harakeh?
Dr. Harakeh did a successful complicated surgery on my brother. He was very professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harakeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harakeh frequently treats Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Harakeh's office is located at 200 Jose Figueres Ave Ste 225, San Jose, CA 95116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harakeh speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harakeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- O'Connor Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital