Dr. Ayman Hamed, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0057
Dr. Ayman Hamed, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Hamed completed a residency at Mercy Hospital Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Ayman A Hamed, MD and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamed is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Ayman A Hamed, MD
Ayman A Hamed, MD4600 Sherwood Common Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 Call
Arabic, Arabic, Arabic
- Mercy Hospital Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- St Francis Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Alexandria, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamed?
I've been a patient of Dr. Hamed for a number of years now. All I can say is he is a very knowledgable and compassionate doctor. For the person who had a waiting issue, I can feel your pain as this inevitably happens at ALL medical offices and you don't know what caused it. As for me, I've had to wait before at every medical office I've ever gone to. it indicates a doctor willing to take the time to listen to his patients. I consider Dr. Hamed to be a competent, dependable doctor and count him as a true friend as well.
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge