Dr. Ayman Gheith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gheith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ayman Gheith, MD is a neurology specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Gheith completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gheith is board certified in Neurology.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Ross University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gheith?
His perseverance saved my life in March 2020 when I had a massive stroke. I am forever grateful to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gheith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gheith frequently treats Stroke, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Gheith's office is located at 5666 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gheith speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gheith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute