Dr. Ashkar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ayham Ashkar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Ashkar completed a residency at William Beaumont Hospital. He currently practices at Oakland Medical Group PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ashkar is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- William Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- William Beaumont Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashkar?
I had my first visit with Dr. Ashkar in April 2021. As a new patient, he took the time to review my entire hematology/health history before meeting me. He was then able to explain the contributing cause for my anemia in lay terms, taking the time to measure my understanding. He was very thorough in his practice and responded to all my questions in a professional and personal manner. I left feeling confident in the assessment he provided. I would highly recommend Dr. Ashkar!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ayham Ashkar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ashkar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ashkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ashkar frequently treats Blood Disorders, Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Ashkar's office is located at 3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 204, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy