Call (407) 794-5227 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ayesha Ahmar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Longwood, FL. Dr. Ahmar completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. She currently practices at Family Practice of Central Florida and is affiliated with Oviedo Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hamot Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of the Punjab | South Seminole Community Hospital FL, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmar?
Certainly, a very mature, empathic, caring physician! I love her to be my family physician for all our kids and my wife.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ayesha Ahmar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmar frequently treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Anxiety, and Urinary Incontinence.
Dr. Ahmar's office is located at 1385 W State Road 434 Ste 206, Longwood, FL 32750. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmar speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Oviedo Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center