Dr. Ayesha Abdeen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Abdeen completed a residency at University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine. She currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare - Lexington and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdeen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare - Lexington
Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare - Lexington482 Bedford St, Lexington, MA 02420 Existing Patients: (978) 465-0322
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cance, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Southern Califor, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- McGill University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdeen?
My experience with Dr Abdeen has been wonderful. I had a knee replacement and went home the same day. My recovery was very fast and since we where in pandemic I did my own PT at home. The Dr was supportive and answered any question that I had. I would highly recommend her for surgery. My wife used her on both her hips and she liked Dr Abdeen as well.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital