Dr. Axel Thors, DO is a vascular surgery specialist in Shawnee, KS. Dr. Thors completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at Vascular Surgery Associates, PA and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Thors is board certified in General Surgery.
Vascular Surgery Associates, PA
Vascular Surgery Associates, PA7420 Switzer St, Shawnee, KS 66203 Existing Patients: (913) 262-9201
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Advantage
- Health Net
- Physician HealthCare Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thors?
Dr. Thors is not only kind and reassuring, he is a knowledgable professional. I like his realistic mannerism. I was comfortable with him the first day I met him. I had Carotid Endarterectomy surgery on the right and will return for the left side. I would highly recommend Dr. Thors.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Olathe Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital