Dr. Awol Ali, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Addis Ababa University. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Associates and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Disease Associates
Infectious Diseases Associates1101 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 307, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Existing Patients: (540) 374-3277
Stafford Hospital101 Hospital Center Blvd, Stafford, VA 22554 Existing Patients: (540) 374-3277
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Fellowship Hospital
- Addis Ababa University, Residency Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Addis Ababa University, Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr. Ali provides excellent health care to my husband. He listens and gives thought before deciding plan of action. We can’t thank him and those associated with this practice enough.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital