Dr. Awol Ali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ali's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Awol Ali, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Addis Ababa University. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Associates and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Fellowship Hospital
- Addis Ababa University, Residency Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital
- ADDIS ABABA UNIVERSITY / GONDAR COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr. Ali provides excellent health care to my husband. He listens and gives thought before deciding plan of action. We can’t thank him and those associated with this practice enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Sepsis.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 1101 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 307, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali speaks Amharic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ali has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Infectious Disease Associates
Mary Washington Medical Group1101 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 307, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 (540) 374-3277