Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bluming accepts your insurance.
Dr. Avrum Bluming, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Encino, CA. Dr. Bluming completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Hematology/Oncology Medical Group and is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center. Dr. Bluming is board certified in Hematology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1965
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology/Oncology Medical Group
Hematology/Oncology Medical Group16133 Ventura Blvd Ste 470, Encino, CA 91436 Existing Patients: (818) 981-3818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bluming?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bluming frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Hypercoagulable State, and Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease).
Dr. Bluming's office is located at 16133 Ventura Blvd Ste 470, Encino, CA 91436. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bluming speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bluming has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center