Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spira accepts your insurance.
Dr. Avrum Spira, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Spira completed a residency at Sunnybrook Health Science Center University Toronto. He currently practices at Boston University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Med Center Boston University, Fellowship Hospital
- Sunnybrook Health Science Center University Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Michaels Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston University School of Medicine
The Pulmonary Center - R 304 B.u. Med School.72 E Concord St Rm 304, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 638-4860
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spira?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spira frequently treats Acidosis, Acute Bowel Infarction, and Asthma.
Dr. Spira's office is located at 725 Albany St Ste 9b, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spira has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.