Dr. Aviva Lee-Parritz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee-Parritz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aviva Lee-Parritz, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Lee-Parritz completed a residency at Tufts Affil Hosp. She currently practices at Center for Infectious Diseases At Boston Medical. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Women and Infants Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Tufts Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee-Parritz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee-Parritz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee-Parritz frequently treats Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, Fetal Cardiac Screening, and Phenylketonuria Screening.
Dr. Lee-Parritz's office is located at 850 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee-Parritz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Center for Infectious Diseases At Boston Medical850 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-2000