Dr. Avisesh Sahgal, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Sahgal completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Vascular Associates of Northern Virginia PC and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahgal is board certified in General Surgery.
Vascular Associates of Northern Virginia PC
Vascular Associates of Northern Virginia PC12005 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 120, Reston, VA 20191 Existing Patients: (571) 375-7174
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Health
- One Net
- Optimum HealthCare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahgal?
Wonderful doctor! I've been seeing him for over a year now and am very comfortable, pleased, and impressed with him. I had an in-office laser procedure and hospital surgery for vein issues. I'm also being monitored for a family history of aortic abdominal aneurysms. Dr Sahgal is kind, patient and calm. He listens intently to your concerns, answers your questions, and explains things well. He never appears rushed. He monitors your vascular issues closely. His office staff and ultrasound tech are also top notch. I'm very glad I found this doctor for my vascular needs.
- Reston Hospital Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital