Dr. Rekhi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Avin Rekhi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Springdale, AR. Dr. Rekhi completed a residency at SUNY. He currently practices at Renal Specialists of Northwest Arkansas and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Berryville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rekhi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Armed Forces Med Coll, Poona U, Medical School — 1990
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renal Specialists of Northwest Arkansas813 Founders Park Dr E Ste 203, Springdale, AR 72762 Existing Patients: (479) 463-2440
Bentonville Dialysis1104 SE 30th St, Bentonville, AR 72712 Existing Patients: (479) 657-6220
- 3 3 E Appleby Rd Ste 203, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 463-2440
Fayetteville Dialysis509 E Millsap Rd Ste 111, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 443-6688
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rekhi?
I have met with Dr. Rehki twice this year and felt that he was very thorough and very good at explaining the my test results and what they meant and setting forth a clear and pro-active action plan. I will see him again in a year, as a follow-up. I hope that I will not need to see him more than every few years in the future, but I can recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Avin Rekhi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rekhi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rekhi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rekhi frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions.
Dr. Rekhi's office is located at 813 Founders Park Dr E Ste 203, Springdale, AR 72762. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Berryville
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Washington Regional Medical Center