Dr. Bitton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Avi Bitton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Bitton completed a residency at Long Is Jewish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Sei Oung Yoon MD PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bitton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Long Is Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Long Is Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sei Oung Yoon MD PC10025 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Existing Patients: (718) 997-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bitton?
Dr. Bitton is thorough and explains everything to you. He does not rush you to get to another patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Avi Bitton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bitton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bitton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bitton frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Chorioretinal Scars, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Bitton's office is located at 10025 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.