Dr. Avi Friedlich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedlich's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Avi Friedlich, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Friedlich completed a residency at Harvard University Health Services. He currently practices at NEW ENGLAND EYE CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedlich is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard University Health Services, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New England Eye Center
New England Eye Center1180 Beacon St Ste 3c, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 202-9222
New Horizons Medical
New Horizons Medical214 Howard St, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 872-0700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedlich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedlich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedlich frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Friedlich's office is located at 1180 Beacon St Ste 3c, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedlich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.