Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974, and for other questions, call (630) 232-0610.
Dr. Avanthi Ragam, MD
New Patient(630) 394-2874
Dr. Avanthi Ragam, MD is a hematology specialist in Geneva, IL. Dr. Ragam completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She currently practices at KishHealth System Cancer Center and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ragam is board certified in Hematology.
KishHealth System Cancer Center304 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134 Call
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Gandhi Medical College, Internship Hospital
- Gandhi Medical College, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ragam?
Dr. Ragam is a super caring person and doctor. She is so thorough and always wants to find more ways to improve your outcome. She recommended me for a study trial which gave me a chance to try a new drug that I would not have been available to me and would have been very expensive if I was able to take it outside of the study. Her staff is very friendly and caring. Her smile lights up the room. Thank you Dr. Ragam.
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ragam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Avanthi Ragam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ragam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ragam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ragam frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Ragam's office is located at 304 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134. Find other locations and directions.