Dr. Avani Mohapatra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mohapatra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Avani Mohapatra, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Mohapatra completed a residency at George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences. She currently practices at WASHINGTON CANCER INSTITUTE AT WASHINGTON HOSPITAL CENTER, Washington, DC and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohapatra is board certified in Hematology.
- National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2011
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2009
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WASHINGTON CANCER INSTITUTE AT WASHINGTON HOSPITAL CENTER, Washington, DC
Washington Cancer Institute110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-6894
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohapatra?
Initially when I first met Dr. Mohapatra, I was a little hesitant about having her as my doctor due to her age. However, after my first visit I was very pleased with her thoroughness and knowledge as an oncologist. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to her because she was able to give me that special comfort and added knowledge to assist me with my medical issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohapatra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohapatra frequently treats Breast Cancer, Cancer, and Carcinoma.
Dr. Mohapatra's office is located at 110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohapatra speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mohapatra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center