Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (440) 373-4169, and for other questions, call (440) 285-2020.
Dr. Augustine Kellis, MD
New Patient(440) 517-1928
Dr. Augustine Kellis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Chardon, OH. Dr. Kellis completed a residency at Mt Sinai MC. He currently practices at Ophthalmology & Oculoplastic Surgery, Inc and is affiliated with TriPoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kellis is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Ophthalmology & Oculoplastic Surgery, Inc
- 3 1075 W Western Reserve Rd, Youngstown, OH 44514 Call
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Hollywood MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Pky Regl MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mt Sinai MC, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Mt Sinai MC, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kellis?
Dr. Kellis performed my cataract surgery in May. I found him to be compassionate and professional. My eyesight was so bad before the surgery that I could barely see without my glasses. Now it is 20/20 without glasses. Dr. Kellis was always on time for my appointments and never rushed through them. I highly recommend him.
- TriPoint Medical Center
- West Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Augustine Kellis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kellis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kellis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kellis frequently treats Eyelid Surgery, Blepharoplasty, and Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis.
Dr. Kellis' office is located at 150 7th Ave, Chardon, OH 44024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kellis speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kellis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.