Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Atul Patel, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Patel completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Kansas City Bone and Joint Clinic and is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Neuromuscular Medicine.
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Washington, Department Of Rehabilitation Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Houston, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
- Today's Options
- Value Options
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I receive injections every 3 months. Dr. Patel makes sure to listen to any questions or concerns I have and do appropriate tests and treatments. He always has a smile even behind the mask.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Atul Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Dystonia, Fibromyalgia, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 10701 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Olathe Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center