Dr. Ramachandran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Atul Ramachandran, MD is a cardiology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Ramachandran completed a residency at St Joseph Hosp-Creighton U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Chi Health Bergan Mercy and is affiliated with Adventist Health Sonora. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Joseph-Creighton U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Joseph Hosp-Creighton U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Truman Med Ctr-U Mo-Kansas City Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Nebraska
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chi Health Bergan Mercy7500 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68124 Existing Patients: (402) 398-5880
Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants, LLC
Alegent Creighton Cardiology Mercy800 Mercy Dr, Council Bluffs, IA 51503 Existing Patients: (402) 398-5880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramachandran?
As a 94 years young woman, almost completely deaf, it was wonderful to have Dr. Ramachandran as my cardiologist after my admission to SRMC. He was thorough and patient, taking his time with explaining my health status and plan of care in understandable language.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Atul Ramachandran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramachandran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramachandran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramachandran frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Ramachandran's office is located at 7500 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramachandran speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Sonora
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Midlands