Dr. Attri Datta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Datta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Attri Datta, MD is a family medicine specialist in Woodstock, GA. Dr. Datta completed a residency at University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery. He currently practices at Michael Katopes MD and is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael Katopes MD
Michael Katopes MD203 Woodpark Pl Bldg C Ste 100, Woodstock, GA 30188 Existing Patients: (770) 926-4150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Datta?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Datta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Datta frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Dr. Datta's office is located at 203 Woodpark Pl Bldg C Ste 100, Woodstock, GA 30188. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Datta speaks Spanish, Bengali, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Datta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital