Dr. Kayalar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Atilla Kayalar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Warrensburg, NY. Dr. Kayalar completed a residency at Metrowest Medical Center. He currently practices at North Country OB/GYN and is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kayalar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Metrowest Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Metrowest Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Hospital of Konstanz, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Eberhard Karls U Tubingen, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Country OB/GYN
North Country OB/GYN3767 Main St, Warrensburg, NY 12885 Existing Patients: (518) 623-2844
- 2 100 Park Street Glens Falls Hosp, Glens Falls, NY 12801 Existing Patients: (518) 792-1233
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kayalar?
I have seen Dr Kayalar twice now . I found him to be very personable and easy to talk with. He takes his time explaining and making sure that all of your questions are answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Atilla Kayalar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kayalar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kayalar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kayalar frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kayalar's office is located at 3767 Main St, Warrensburg, NY 12885. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glens Falls Hospital