Dr. Atilla Kayalar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Queensbury, NY. Dr. Kayalar completed a residency at Metrowest Medical Center. He currently practices at Adirondack Cardiology Assoc and is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kayalar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Adirondack Cardiology Assoc
Adirondack Cardiology Assoc6 Hearts Way, Queensbury, NY 12804 (518) 792-1233
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Metrowest Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Metrowest Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Hospital of Konstanz, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Eberhard Karls U Tubingen, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kayalar?
I have seen Dr Kayalar twice now . I found him to be very personable and easy to talk with. He takes his time explaining and making sure that all of your questions are answered.
- Glens Falls Hospital