Dr. Atif Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Atif Khan, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Batesville, AR. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Lankenau Hospital. He currently practices at Batesville Oncology Clinic and is affiliated with National Park Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Hematology.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Lankenau Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Lankenau Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Aga Khan University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Civil Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Batesville Oncology Clinic
Batesville Oncology Clinic1710 Harrison St, Batesville, AR 72501 Existing Patients: (870) 262-1750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Blood Disorders, and Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 1710 Harrison St, Batesville, AR 72501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- National Park Medical Center