Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-4325.
Dr. Atif Hussein, MD
New Patient(818) 824-4617
Dr. Atif Hussein, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Hussein completed a residency at Amer U Beirut. He currently practices at Memorial Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Memorial Cancer Institute
Memorial Cancer Institute1150 N 35th Ave Ste 330, Hollywood, FL 33021 Call
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Amer U Beirut, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Amer U Beirut, Internship Hospital — 1983
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussein?
Explains in detail so you can understand.....Very nice Doctor and I am glad he is part of my team.
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hussein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Atif Hussein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hussein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hussein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hussein frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), and Brain Cancer.
Dr. Hussein's office is located at 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 330, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hussein speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.