Call (936) 226-6006 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Atiar Rahman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Conroe, TX. Dr. Rahman completed a residency at Sound Shore Med Ctr. He currently practices at Houston Heart and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rahman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ochsner Clin/Fdn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Sound Shore Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Toronto General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Herts & Essex Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
- Prime Health Services
- RockPort Health Care
- Texas True Choice
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Heart508 Medical Center Blvd Ste 200, Conroe, TX 77304 Existing Patients: (936) 226-6006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahman?
Dr. Rahman is an excellent and extremely professional physician who listens and cares about his patients I have been his patient for the last 9 years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rahman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Atiar Rahman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rahman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rahman's office is located at 508 Medical Center Blvd Ste 200, Conroe, TX 77304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rahman speaks Spanish, Bengali, and English. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe