Dr. Athos Patsalides, MD
Make an Appointment(877) 404-7592
Dr. Athos Patsalides, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Patsalides completed a residency at Georgetown University Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Neurosciences at Manhasset and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Patsalides is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Neurosciences at Manhasset
Northwell Health Physician Partners Neurosciences at Manhasset300 Community Drive 9 Tower, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (877) 404-7592
- Johns Hopkins University, Other Education — 2006
- Cornell Univ. Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Center, Residency Hospital
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patsalides?
When I first saw him I was in so much pain in my head and with what other doctors had to said to me I wasn't happy about it unlit I saw Dr. Patsalides he was the only doctor who sat with me and my mom and dad told them my condition was able to be treated with me taking a pill and that I didn't need to have sugary. I would trust him with so much. I was so comfortable with him and the staff. I would go the mile to see this doctor.
- North Shore University Hospital