Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Letafati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ataollah Letafati, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Letafati completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Center. He currently practices at Ataollah Letafati, MD, FACC, FASE and is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Letafati is board certified in Cardiology.
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Berkshire Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Med Center Of Fl, Residency Hospital
- Teheran University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ataollah Letafati, MD, FACC, FASE
Ataollah Letafati, MD, FACC, FASE100 Campus Ave, Lewiston, ME 04240 Existing Patients: (207) 777-4080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Letafati?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Letafati frequently treats Hypotension, Heart Disease, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Letafati's office is located at 100 Campus Ave, Lewiston, ME 04240. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Letafati speaks Faroese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Letafati has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center