Dr. Asra Siddiqui, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Newbury Park, CA. Dr. Siddiqui completed a residency at University Of Illinois School Of Medicine(Michael Reese Hospital)-Chief Resident. She currently practices at Oaks Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Oaks Internal Medicine
Oaks Internal Medicine3295 OLD CONEJO RD, Newbury Park, CA 91320 (805) 375-6000
Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, English
- University Of Illinois School Of Medicine(Michael Reese Hospital)-Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Illinois School Of Medicine(Michael Reese Hospital)-Chief Resident, Other Education — 1998
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Univ Of Bombay/Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siddiqui?
I feel so fortunate to be one of Dr. Siddiqui's patients. She is without doubt the best physician I have had in many years. As an older person I really appreciate the attention she gives to every aspect of my health. She's incredibly smart and has a tremendous depth of medical knowledge. She has a friendly yet professional manner and takes time to do thorough assessments. Questions are welcome. Answers are detailed and any follow up explanations are in lay terms that I can understand. She is empathetic. She cares. Nothing is more important than that.
- Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center