Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Antony accepts your insurance.
Dr. Asok Antony, MD is a hematology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Antony completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Pulmonary Bronchoalveolar Lavage Laboratory and is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Antony is board certified in Hematology.
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Christian MC-Punjab U, Ludhiana, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Antony?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Antony frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Antony's office is located at 980 W WALNUT ST, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Antony has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
Pulmonary Bronchoalveolar Lavage Laboratory980 W WALNUT ST, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 274-3589