Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashwini Reddy, MD is a allergy & asthma specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at University Of California Los Angeles Medical Center. She currently practices at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2007
- Austin College, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats All Types of Food Poisoning, Asthma, and Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.