Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ashwani Mehta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at Brooklyn Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Kansas Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Safdarjung Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1981
- Safdarjung Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
He has a SEEMINGLY UNIQUE BOND & A PERSONAL TOUCH WITH ALMOST EVERY PATIENT, WHICH PROVIDES A HEALING TOUCH THEREBY PUTTING THE PATIENT IN A MENTAL COMFORTING ZONE AN EXCELLENT BEGINNING OF “HEALING PROCESS” GODBLESS
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehta frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Mehta's office is located at 5701 State Ave Ste 300, Kansas City, KS 66102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- University Of Kansas Hospital