Dr. Atri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashutosh Atri, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Baytown, TX. Dr. Atri completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical School At Houston. He currently practices at Legacy Community Health Services Inc and is affiliated with Chi Health Good Samaritan. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Atri is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Ss Medical College, Rewa, India, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Community Health Services Inc4301 Garth Rd, Baytown, TX 77521 Existing Patients: (832) 548-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashutosh Atri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Atri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atri frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Atri's office is located at 4301 Garth Rd, Baytown, TX 77521. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chi Health Good Samaritan