Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ashraf Jmeian, MD
Dr. Ashraf Jmeian, MD is
- Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, New York Medical College, St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Paterson, New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Seton Hall University, Saint Michael Medical Center, Newark, New Jersey, Residency Hospital
- University Of Jordan, Amman, Jordan, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jmeian?
I was scared and nervous. He explained everything well and put me at ease. Did not talk down to me. Took the time to listen to my concerns. During follow up visit displayed the same level of compassion. Very knowledgeable. He took all of the time I needed to make me understand the procedure and follow up.V
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ashraf Jmeian, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jmeian's profile.
Dr. Jmeian in specializes in Interventional Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jmeian's office is located at 9840 E 21st St N Wichita, KS 67206. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jmeian provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ashraf Jmeian, MD is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis, Kansas Medical Center and Wesley Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Ashraf Jmeian, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Imaging and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ashraf Jmeian, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Kansas Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Cypress Heart9840 E 21st St N, Wichita, KS 67206 (316) 858-9000