Dr. Berry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashraf Berry, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Berry completed a residency at St John Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Macomb Pediatric Associates, PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berry?
Dr. Berry has been my sons pediatrician since birth, he will be 15 in August. Dr. Berry has always explained everything to us. He genuinely cares for his patients and it shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashraf Berry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berry frequently treats Pediatric Overweight, Pediatric Obesity, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Berry's office is located at 39200 Garfield Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berry speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.