Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abou-Elella accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ashraf Abou-Elella, MB BCH is a hematology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Abou-Elella completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at LANCASTER GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abou-Elella is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Berkshire Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Cairo U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Cairo U, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lancaster General Hospital
Lancaster General Hospital555 N Duke St, Lancaster, PA 17602 Existing Patients: (717) 544-4307
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abou-Elella?
A human being with a high character .. Psychologically comfortable .. Collaborative to the maximum degree .. With a rich knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abou-Elella frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Abou-Elella's office is located at 555 N Duke St, Lancaster, PA 17602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abou-Elella has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital