Dr. Ashok Modha, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Modha completed a residency at University Of Ottawa. He currently practices at Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Modha is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery - Rose Quarter1 N Center Court St Ste 110, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (360) 256-8584
- Royal College Of Surgeons Of Canada, Internship Hospital
- University Of Ottawa/Ottawa Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Ottawa, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Manitoba Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Modha?
The doctor was very kind and explained my medical issues. He is a very caring and shows concern for my well being.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center