Dr. Solsi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashok Solsi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Maricopa, AZ. Dr. Solsi completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with Banner Casa Grande Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solsi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooklyn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Brooklyn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mysore Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Premier Cardiovascular Center
Banner Casa Grande Medical Center1800 E Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, AZ 85122 Existing Patients: (520) 836-3446
Premier Cardiovascular Center Plc77 S Dobson Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224 Existing Patients: (480) 814-0266
Mercy Gilbert Office3420 S Mercy Rd Ste 101, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (480) 821-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solsi?
Great doctor! Very intuitive in diagnostics, as is all of his associates, especially Dr. El Kouri.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashok Solsi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solsi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solsi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solsi frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Solsi's office is located at 21300 N John Wayne Pkwy Ste 116, Maricopa, AZ 85139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solsi speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center