New patients may call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment.
Dr. Ashley Pender, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Pender completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pender is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- The School of Medicine at Stony Brook University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Consumer Health Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pender?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ashley Pender, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Pender's profile.
Dr. Pender's office is located at 925 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ashley Pender, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ashley Pender, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Pender has over 8 years of healthcare experience.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital