Dr. Ashley Hendrix, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hendrix's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ashley Hendrix, MD is a general surgery specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Hendrix completed a residency at University of TN Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Duckworth Pathology Group Inc. and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hendrix is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of TX SWtrn Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of TN Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of TN Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr, Medical School — 2008
- University of TN, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Signature Health Alliance
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hendrix?
Dr Hendricx is 10 stars in my opinion. . I was diagnosed with breast cancer and referred to her. . She knew I was not an easy patient but chose to help me anyway. We met .She listened to my issues and she came up with a plan that she walked me through every step of the way. My experience was so amazing with her that by the time she released me I was sad to know I would not be. Seeing her again she had become not just a Dr but a friend. She is a fantastic surgeon that cares about her patient
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hendrix accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hendrix frequently treats Breast Cancer, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Hendrix's office is located at 1211 Union Ave Ste 300, Memphis, TN 38104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hendrix has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center