Dr. Bahrani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Bahrani completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Med School. He currently practices at Upper Chesapeake Hematology & Oncology Services, LLC and is affiliated with University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bahrani is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upper Chesapeake Hematology & Oncology Services, LLC
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bahrani?
The visit went well for the most part but someone in the office forgot to fax the insurance company for a very important PET scan! The doctor and staff were otherwise very friendly, funny, and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bahrani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bahrani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bahrani frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Bahrani's office is located at 500 Upper Chesapeake Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital